Oletko miettinyt etupotkijuutta? Potkua tukemalla pääset etupotkijoiden omalle alueelle, jossa asiantuntijat vastaavat kysymyksiin. Lisäksi etupotkijana voit selata Potkua näkemättä yhtään mainosta. Tutustu ja mieti. :)

ACE Taekwon-Do & Raymond O´Neill

Korealaiset lajit

Valvoja: Valvoja

Vastaa
Kuvake
Puni
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 4
Lauteille: Kesäkuu 2010
Etulaji: Taekwondo Ilshin
Sivulajit: -
ITF Taekwon-Do
(Ch'ang Hon)
WT Taekwondo
(Kukkiwon, SimUu)
Takalajit: -
Urheilu
Kilpailu
Yhteystiedot:

Viesti Puni »

Kuohuu kuohuu kovasti, vaan kun tietäs mitä tapahtuu ITF maailmassa.

http://www.potku.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16738" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ensin Rhee Ki Ha lähti, poikansa myös. Sitten Cutler ja nyt Raymond O'Neill.

Jos nyt en ihan väärin tulkinnut, ainakin kaksi viimeistä liputtavat ACE Taekwon-do:n puolesta, itse organisaatiosta olen toistaiseksi ihan pihalla.

Huonoimmassa tapauksessa kokonaan uusi branch, tai no, huonoimmuuskin lienee se subjektiivinen juttu tässä.

Ketä kovia vielä lähtee, Chang Ungin sääntömääräiset kaudet ovat loppupuolella ja yleinen trendi maailmalla puhuu yhdistymisen sijaan riippumattomuudesta.
SM Ray O'Neill Has now resigned from UKTA and Joining ACE Taekwon-Do with GM Paul Cutler

As a Professional 8th Dan Senior Master of Taekwon-Do my job and responsibility is to teach Taekwon-Do to anyone who wishes to learn it regardless of who they are, where they come from, or who they're affiliated too. This is much the same as TKD's Founder Gen Choi's views and that of my Instructor FGMR.
TODAY at a UKTA masters meeting I was told quite clearly that I cannot have this approach for fear of jeapodising the UKTA's position in Chang Ung's ITF. As a result of this and in order to continue to do my job as a professional Senior Master and to continue to work closely with First Grand Master Rhee Ki Ha I had no alternative but to resign as National Secretary and from the UKTA with immediate effect.
My decision to leave has no baring on any of the remaining Senior Masters; Masters; and Instructors of the UKTA all of which I still hold the utmost respect and regard for. I wish you all continued success.
Senior Master O'Neill VIII Dan
Jospa tänne sitten jollaan aikavälillä tulisi infoa laiteltua. Sanonpahan nyt vaan, ihan henkilökohtaisena mielipiteenäni, että johonkin tässä nyt on koira haudattuna.
Kuvake
Puni
etupotkija
ITF Taekwon-Do
(Ch'ang Hon)
WT Taekwondo
(Kukkiwon, SimUu)
Urheilu
Kilpailu
Yhteystiedot:

Viesti Puni »

Kappas, veispuukissa oli näköjään jonniinmoinen sivu vallan:
https://www.facebook.com/AceTaekwonDo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kuvake
Puni
etupotkija
ITF Taekwon-Do
(Ch'ang Hon)
WT Taekwondo
(Kukkiwon, SimUu)
Urheilu
Kilpailu
Yhteystiedot:

Viesti Puni »

Esittelyjargonit:
A.C.E. Taekwon-Do is a Society for Traditional and Authentic Taekwon-Do. The Society has been established by Grandmaster Paul Cutler, who studied directly under First Grandmaster Rhee Ki Ha and General Choi Hong Hi, the founder of Taekwon-Do. A.C.E. Taekwon-Do is an organisation that strives to uphold the integrity and goals of General Choi Hong Hi & First Grandmaster Rhee Ki Ha, which includes following the guidelines and principles set forth in the Student Oath, the Tenets of Taekwon-Do, Moral Culture and Martial Art Ethics.

A.C.E. Taekwon-Do promotes the values, practice, and teachings of Taekwon-Do, as developed by the Founder General Choi Hong Hi and carried on by the ‘best ever student of Taekwon-Do’ First Grandmaster Rhee Ki Ha. A.C.E. Taekwon-Do will preserve the highest standards of Technical Excellence and teaching practices in the art of Taekwon-Do.

A.C.E. Taekwon-Do is rich in tradition, but continuously moves forward. It aims to bring all true Taekwon-Do practitioners together to follow these same guidelines. A.C.E. Taekwon-Do welcomes Taekwon-Do Schools & Instructors with our same mind set.

A.C.E. Taekwon-Do will operate in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the Encyclopaedia of Taekwon-Do by the Founder, General Choi Hong Hi prior to his passing in 2002, and furthered by the teachings of First Grand Master Rhee.

A.C.E Taekwon-Do a society of Dignity and Fellowship
Kuvake
Puni
etupotkija
ITF Taekwon-Do
(Ch'ang Hon)
WT Taekwondo
(Kukkiwon, SimUu)
Urheilu
Kilpailu
Yhteystiedot:

Viesti Puni »

Ja nyt löyty jo nettisivutkin

http://www.ace-taekwondo.org.uk/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vastaa

Lauteilla

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei potkulaisia ja 39 kurkkijaa