Oletko miettinyt etupotkijuutta? Potkua tukemalla pääset etupotkijoiden omalle alueelle, jossa asiantuntijat vastaavat kysymyksiin. Lisäksi etupotkijana voit selata Potkua näkemättä yhtään mainosta. Tutustu ja mieti. :)

Jeet Kune Do

Kiinalaiset lajit

Valvoja: Valvoja

Vastaa
SteFanJKD
nilkkaanpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 28
Lauteille: Lokakuu 2009

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti SteFanJKD »

Kolmas kerta toden sanoo
eikös tämä ted wongin jkd ole sitä jun fan gung fua mitä inosantokin opettaa? Eli Periaatteessa samaa asiaa? Mutta eri opettajat kyseessä? Nyanssi eroja ilmeisesti lähinnä?
I would say that Jun fan Gung Fu is not JKD, why did he otherwise have too certificates. If you look at pictures from the Enter the Dragon Shooting, Game of death shooting you will see hat his On Guard is diferent from the pictures in the Bruce Lee Fighting Method. I would say that the jun fan Gung Fu dan teaches as JKD is not the JKD Bruce taught to ted after dan had open his own scool at his backyard when Bruce Lee close his schools and trained only privatestudents.
Mitä väärää näet JKD Finlandin tavassa harjoitella, että harjoitellaan 5 lajia ja siitä mitä opitaan, kootaan itselle sopiva paketti?[/
I don't see anything wrong with this, to me it is simply more MMA thinking than JKD thinking. Like Bruce Lee said, JKD is not Mixing art. Of copurse MMA is a good package, but the important question is if that makes it JKD

mutta mikä on se ydinajatus, joka erottaa sinun JKD:n esimerkiksi Conceptin JKD:stä tai JKD Finlandista?
It is that I train everything from On Guard, the On Guard guides my JKD, how I apply my kicks, punches, takedowns. I also believe that jun fan is guided more from the principles and Concepts of JKD, what Bruce Lee said and Concepts is guided from any fighting concepts and what aanybody says and still say that it is what Bruce Lee said
Huvittavinta koko tässä keskustelussa on se että, mikäli minä olen ymmärtänyt lukemaani oikein (ja voi olla että olenkin...), Bruce halusi välttää moista väittelyä ("it's just a name...").

To me there is nothing funny about this, the funny thing according to me is that people think that oranges are apples. An orange is an orange even if you like apples, it is just the correct name for the fruit. To me JKD is JKD, Kali is kali, Muay Thai is Muay Thai. It is as simple as that, If I like JKD I don't call it Kali. You would be a luaghing stock if you went to a shop to buy oranges and argued when they cahrged you for apples and started to say that according to you that red thing is an orange. How come it be allright to call JKD kali, Muay Thai or wahtever, that is the funny thing according to me.

Koodi: Valitse kaikki

Edelleenkään ei selviä, että onko Tedin tai vaikka Stefainin JKD jotain jatkokehitettyä vai jotakin tiettyä aikakautta Brucen treenaamisesta? Ja jos on tiettyä aikakautta niin onko se silloin "outdated"? Koska Stefan olet asiaa tutkinut paljon niin voit toki valaista meitä.
The shotortest line between two point is a straight line, all of Bruce lee's principles such as that it is the simple tools, the basics that works best in a fight, attack is the best defence, you'd better protect your groin in a streetfight are principles that we in Jun fan JKD continue to refine. To us change is not the same as for Concepts. To us change is refinemnet. If I start with On Guard, I don't completely choose a new Fighting stance to say that i have changed Fighting stance. The change I see in ted Wongs JKd is that year after yera his interception becomes better, yeaer after year his footwork is changing for the better etc.we don't "change with change because that is a changeless change, If you change to MMA because it is the latest in thing you are not changing according to JKD, you don't change anything in te JKdOn Guard for the better, you are simply choosing something else than JKD as your fighting Stance. How can a lead Led Sidekick to the Knee be outdatet. How about a fingerjab to the eyes. it was very practical in the 60ies, I would say that it is stil effective today. Imagine tarining it for over35 years like Ted wong, would you lik to rob him ;)

Did I miss anything. I hope you got some new insight into Jun fan JKD, not better than Concepts approach, but definitely the other side of the coin. If there is anything else, please don't be afraid to ask. remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers

/Stefan
Peace, Love & Brotherhood
Miklu
kylkeenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 18
Lauteille: Tammikuu 2005

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti Miklu »

Oikein hyvä ja selventävä vastaus.
Palaamme siis siihen alkutilanteeseen, että Inosanton ja Hartsellin JKD ei ole samaa kuin Wongin JKD.

Haluaisin vielä selventää, että se JKD mitä esim. JKDFI:ssä opetetaan on Inosanton ja Hartsellin pohjilta peräisin. Se siis EI ole kalia, MT:tä taikka wingiä vaan JKD:ta noilta pohjilta. Nuo muut lajit on sitten omissa treeneissä. Tuota monilajitreeniä (kun lajit on sopivasti valittu) testanneena voin todeta että meikälle se toimii. Ehkä se sitten ei ole kaikkien juttu.

Oikeastaan oman mielipiteeni koko hommasta voinee summata näin: uskon, että Bruce Lee olisi esimerkiksi MT:stä napannut työkaluja jos olisi päässyt tutustumaan aiheeseen paremmin kuin pelkkien kirjojen pohjalta. Ja uskon myös, että grappligia olisi ollut enemmän. Ja mielestäni nämä tod.näk. olisivat näkyneet myös valmius taikka on guard asennossa.
Bruce Lee elää!
Kuvake
Aleksi T
kylkeenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 6
Lauteille: Kesäkuu 2009

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti Aleksi T »

Hyviä vastauksia tuli, kiitos. Kyselen varmaan myöhemmin lisää, kun saan luettua uudemman kerran ja inhimillisempään aikaan nuo vastaukset.
Kuvake
suppulam
reiteenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 7
Lauteille: Maaliskuu 2006

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti suppulam »

SteFanJKD kirjoitti: Okey, do you guys see what is happening.
MUOKKAUS: Tämä keskustelu saa jälleen piirteitä uskonnollisesta väittelystä
Does this mean that anyone who follows a special method, with writen rules and guidelines is as reigious sect. If one thinks like this you can say that any karateka is as much as religious cult as JKD. Why oes it always come to that anything else than "do what you want", "JKD is mixing styles" tends to be a religious cult. to me this is what I always meet, and the statemnet that evry Concepts practitioner tends to say all over the world.
MUOKKAUS: Nähdäkseni suurin ja turhauttavin ongelma on se, että emme voi tietää totuutta siitä, olisiko JKD muuttunut aikojen kuluessa, jos BL olisi saanut elää pidempään. En pidä tätä tärkeänä kysymyksenä, koska siihen on mahdoton saada vastausta ja se johtaa juupas-eipäs-väittelyyn
You are right, but shouldn't we at least study what he was doing, study the 6 000 pages of notes about JKD he wrote. I really wonder if JKD is for the one who thinks what the basic guidelines, rules and theories wrote down is not important. :ainiin: Any other system one follows the rules, guidelines, theories behind the system is important. It sems that the only thing acoprding to some JKD practitioners is to do whatever ones likes without guarding to basic principles and theories.-
MUOKKAUS: Kuten aikaisemmin tuli esiin, Ted Wong opettaa jotakin, mitä JKD oli tiettynä ajanjaksona. Täsmällisemmin määritettynä kyseessä on Ted Wongin tulkinta Bruce Leen opetuksista tiettynä ajanjaksona.
I have spent over 16 years with Ted, I have trained with most of Bruce Lee's students to get a picture about what Bruce Lee was doing in certain time in his evolution. To say that Ted is only teaching a specific timeperiod I must assusme that this person has studied with ted and learned about his JKD. I must also assume that this guy has studied with ............. :inq:

Believe me, when I have an oppinion on JKD I believe I have done the research needed to be taken seriouslu and not be called a Bruce Lee wannabe, , that I am a leader in a religiuos community called Jun fan JKD

/SteFan
Piirteitä uskonnollisesta väittelystä, koska meillä on tässä kaksi hieman erilaista näkökulmaa samaan asiaan ja hakkaamme päätämme seinään pyrkiessämme todistamaan jotakin, mitä ei voi todistaa. Minä USKON, että JKD:n evoluutio ei olisi pysähtynyt kuin seinään, vaan harjoittelijoiden lisäksi myös itse JKD olisi muuttunut, jos BL ei olisi heittänyt lusikkaa nurkkaan. Sinun näkökulmasi on, (ainakin minä olen sen ymmärtänyt näin) että JKD oli evoluutionsa huipulla ja vain harjoittelijan tuli jatkaa kehittymistään.

On hienoa, että sinulla on ollut mahdollisuus päästä harjoittelemaan mainittujen henkilöiden kanssa. Valitettavasti omat ajalliset resurssini ovat rajalliset ja minun osaltani tuo on mahdotonta. En tiedä, mistä keksit tuon termin Bruce Lee wannabe, mutta se ei ole peräisin tältä palstalta. Painotan kuitenkin sitä, että JKD on muokkautunut monen henkilön kautta erilaisiin haaroihin joissa alkuperäistä materiaalia sovelletaan vaihtelevissä määrin. Kuten aikaisemmin totesin, on mahdotonta määrittää, missä JKD loppuu, koska jokaisen harjoittelijan omat fyysiset ja henkiset ominaisuudet vaikuttavat siihen, miltä lopputulos näyttää. Tärkeintä on kuitenkin ymmärtää JKD:n keskeisimmät periaatteet ja oppia soveltamaan niitä oikeassa elämässä.
nilkkaanpotkija

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti SteFanJKD »

Haluaisin vielä selventää, että se JKD mitä esim. JKDFI:ssä opetetaan on Inosanton ja Hartsellin pohjilta peräisin. Se siis EI ole kalia, MT:tä taikka wingiä vaan JKD:ta noilta pohjilta. Nuo muut lajit on sitten omissa treeneissä. Tuota monilajitreeniä (kun lajit on sopivasti valittu) testanneena voin todeta että meikälle se toimii. Ehkä se sitten ei ole kaikkien juttu.
It is like Bruce Lee said "JKD is not for everyone". When you say that it works for you I am Glad for you, you have done what Bruce Lee wanted us to do, find out what works for us, our truth.

But the question I am asking is if it is enough for something to be based upon the Concept of JKD to make it JKD. Is not training 5 diffrent Classical style, including Jun fan Gung Fu in those styles, Tarining in many styles as you said, still a Mix of Classical Styles and not a non-classical system.

I have said it before. How Jun fan JKD intepretates it is that this is the daily Increase, your serach for your truth, If You find it in Jun fan Gung Fu, or what would say Bruce Lee's style is, jun fan JKD, you are doing JKD. If you find it in Muay Thai you train Muayt Thai. If you feel that you need to mix certain styles, and teach it at your school ibelive one should
1. Call the styles what they are
2. come up with a own name for ones truth.

Ibelieve it is misguiding to use the Term JEET KUNE DO Concepts, with JKD being the dominant name in the title for this mix that Jun fan Gung Fu really is such a small part.

As I also have said befor. I respect you choice, but still believe that I have the right to express my own point of view on this since I disagree with you, but I diagree respectfully :D
että Bruce Lee olisi esimerkiksi MT:stä napannut työkaluja jos olisi päässyt tutustumaan aiheeseen paremmin kuin pelkkien kirjojen pohjalta. .
I on the other hand beleieve that Bruce Lee never took tools/techniques from other styles, he took principles behind these styles. Lets say he was looking at his Hook Kick. As we know he studied the principles of many diffrent styles principles behind their Hok kick. My question is, What have changed in the Principles behind Muay Thai technique sinve 1970, sure, the training methods have become better, the competition makes thai Boxers better Thaiboxers, but has anything changed in the principle behind a Muay Thai Kick Changed, has sthe Muay Thai kick becone diffrent since Bruce Lee studied Muay Thai in the seventees. I belive that the principle is pretty much the same, and therefore his hook Kick would still use the water principle he took from Muay Thai into his kick, I don't believe he would be adding flying knees just beacuse this Dutch Guy (I ddon't remenre his name) was so succesful with it in K1. I beelive that he definitely would research principles in new styles to better his hook Kick from On Guard. Again , this is my oppinion and I hiope it gives a better overall picture about JKD
Ja uskon myös, että grappligia olisi ollut enemmän. Ja mielestäni nämä tod.näk. olisivat näkyneet myös valmius taikka on guard asennossa

This is a intresting subject. Due to the UFC and popularity of MMA Grappling has become a big debate in the martial arts world. What people say is that JKD would be MMA if Bruce Lee was alive today.

My point of view is no matter how effective MMA is in tourmanents, it is still effective withing a setting of rules. Rules that does not excist on the Street. Bruce Lee trained with the big Grappling names in his days. He liked it, studied it. But from all the hundreds og Grappling moves he studied, he chose only a few practical throws, a few practical locks and holds. He chose the ones that he felt kept his On Guard, could be done safely on the street without putting himself in a worse position.

And to him a worse position was being on the Ground. What Bruce lee waaafter was getting away from the ground, not staiyng down working to end the fight on the Ground, there were simply too many risks being on the ground in a street fight. He would rather look down on the opponent than look up at him ;)
Sure, he did study Grappling, just as he studied, Muay Thai, savate etc, but he did not train these styles, he did not add these styles to his JKD arsenal.

When the Gracie Boom came, I of course studied it,it was really fun and I had to constantly remind myself that I am training it to undertand goundfighting, to better my JKD groundwork, not to become a grappler.

On other Forums I have posted som clips about JKd Groundfighting vs. the kind of Grappling for example Larry Hartsell teaches and MMA people study.

Lets see where this leads us, lets just keep on open mind what is being said, let us agree to disagree and have construtive discusion for a beter and total undersdtanding about JKD

STeFan
Kuvake
suppulam
reiteenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 7
Lauteille: Maaliskuu 2006

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti suppulam »

SteFanJKD kirjoitti:

My point of view is no matter how effective MMA is in tourmanents, it is still effective withing a setting of rules. Rules that does not excist on the Street....

And to him a worse position was being on the Ground. What Bruce lee waaafter was getting away from the ground, not staiyng down working to end the fight on the Ground, there were simply too many risks being on the ground in a street fight...

When the Gracie Boom came, I of course studied it,it was really fun and I had to constantly remind myself that I am training it to undertand goundfighting, to better my JKD groundwork, not to become a grappler...

On other Forums I have posted som clips about JKd Groundfighting vs. the kind of Grappling for example Larry Hartsell teaches and MMA people study.

Lets see where this leads us, lets just keep on open mind what is being said, let us agree to disagree and have construtive discusion for a beter and total undersdtanding about JKD

STeFan
Tässä aletaan olla asian ytimessä. Miellän mattotekniikoiden harjoittelun tavaksi parantaa "painitaitoa". Edeltävä lainausmerkeissä, koska tarkoitus ei ole kehittyä hyväksi painijaksi tai MMA-ottelijaksi, vaan soveltaa näiden harjoitteiden ja tekniikoiden hyviä puolia. Eihän kadulla tietenkään ole tarkoitus kamppailla kuten kilpailuissa, joten voitkin aivan hyvin unohtaa UFC:n sääntökirjan ja opetella niitä tekniikoita jotka soveltuvat säännöttämään katukamppailuun. Mielestäni tämä sopii JKD:n filosofiaan erittäin hyvin, vaikka nämä työkalut eivät olekaan peräisin Bruce Leen opeista.
polveenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 19
Lauteille: Heinäkuu 2008

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti bloodycut »

Bruce Lee Longstreet jaksossa The Way of Intercepting Fist kiteyttää aika hyvin Jeet Kune Don perusasiat.

Jos löydät jostain koko jakson se kannattaa katsoa. Tässä pätkät muistutukseks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/komodragon# ... G6-6lhcUH4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/user/komodragon# ... uPUo332bTg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/user/komodragon# ... GDWkVRK8kQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vaikka kyseessä on sarja niin nämä valitut repliikit ja tekniikat eivät ole vanhentuneita mun mielestä. Ajatus on edelleen olemassa.
Kuvake
Aleksi T
kylkeenpotkija

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti Aleksi T »

Miten tärkeänä Stefan ja muut JKD:n harrastajat/opettajat pidätte sitä, että kamppailijalla on runsaasti aiempaa kokemusta kamppailu- ja ip-lajeista ennen kuin JKD:tä aloitetaan? Tai oikeastaan voisi kysyä, että miten JKD:tä opetetaan kamppailu-urallaan ensiaskelia ottavalle ja toisaalta kokeneelle karpaasille? Ideanahan on kuitenkin koota se oma JKD tai kuten sanottu oma totuus, mutta miten tätä voidaan soveltaa aloittelijalle, joka ei välttämättä tiedä edes mitä todella haluaa oppia tai tavoitella.
bloodycut
polveenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 19
Lauteille: Heinäkuu 2008

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti bloodycut »

Aleksi T kirjoitti: Miten tärkeänä Stefan ja muut JKD:n harrastajat/opettajat pidätte sitä, että kamppailijalla on runsaasti aiempaa kokemusta kamppailu- ja ip-lajeista ennen kuin JKD:tä aloitetaan? Tai oikeastaan voisi kysyä, että miten JKD:tä opetetaan kamppailu-urallaan ensiaskelia ottavalle ja toisaalta kokeneelle karpaasille? Ideanahan on kuitenkin koota se oma JKD tai kuten sanottu oma totuus, mutta miten tätä voidaan soveltaa aloittelijalle, joka ei välttämättä tiedä edes mitä todella haluaa oppia tai tavoitella.
Aiempaa kamppailutaustaa ei tarvi olla, mutta ei siitä haittaakaan ole. Kriteereitä ei ole paitti kohtalainen kunto kannattaa olla, sitähän löytää lenkkipoluilta esimerkiks. Oppia voi joko opettajan alaisuudessa tai sitten ihan itekseen. Jos arvoja meinaa suoritella niin se on oma lukunsa, varmasti siihen löytyy joku vastaaja täältä. Ite olen tavotellu perussettiä, jossa on on guard ja siitä lyönnit, potkut, hämäykset jne. Oma totuus on se totuus joka toteutuu juuri sinun kohallas. Se minkä sinä itse näet toimivaksi on sinun jkd polku. Ted Wong on hyvä esimerkki tästä, henkilö jolla ei ollut taustaa kamppailulajeista.
Kuvake
flammee
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 1

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti flammee »

No eikös jkd ole ihan niinku mikä tahansa laji, noin niinkuin lajitreenin kannalta. Eli siellä jkd-koulussa treenataan ja opetetaan teknisiä juttuja niinku muissakin lajeissa. Niistä voi sitten koota itelleen lempirepertuaaria, kuten muuallakin..?
– Lukutaitoinen ihminen ymmärtää, että jos kaksi asiaa on samassa virkkeessä, se ei tarkoita sitä, että ne rinnastetaan keskenään.
Kuvake
TimoS
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 10
Etulaji: Shorin ryu Seibukan karate
Sivulajit: Matayoshi kobudo
Takalajit: Matsuoi-ha Shorinji ryu Renshinkan karate
Yhteystiedot:

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti TimoS »

flammee kirjoitti: No eikös jkd ole ihan niinku mikä tahansa laji, noin niinkuin lajitreenin kannalta. Eli siellä jkd-koulussa treenataan ja opetetaan teknisiä juttuja niinku muissakin lajeissa. Niistä voi sitten koota itelleen lempirepertuaaria, kuten muuallakin..?
No näin minäkin sen näkisin. Vaikea käsittää miksi JKD olisi niin erilainen kuin mikään muu laji tuon asian suhteen.
Timo Saksholm

Karate wa kunshi no bugei
SteFanJKD
nilkkaanpotkija

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti SteFanJKD »

Jos löydät jostain koko jakson se kannattaa katsoa. Tässä pätkät muistutukseks.
Does it surprise you that I have a VHS version of this episode, as well as the other episodes Bruce played a role . VHs means we are talking early 90ies, before evn DVD was popular.

I love this episode. And when talking to Bruce Lee students they have told me that this is exactly how it was to train with JKD, he is really playing himself in Longstreet.

As far as Goundfighting, this is exactly how he saw Grappling, He was not intrested in using Classical answers on the Ground, sure he reserached them, but he never taught them as JKD. Larry Hartsells always talked about the 32 Grappling moves of JKD, this is more 32 notes on Grappling notes from tao of JKD to me. We can see scetches on which Grappling moves Bruce studied, but the important thing to me is what did he teach his students as JKD Groundfighting and WHY.

I also study BJJ, but I don't teach it, I don't Train it to be good at it, I train it to understand it and be able to use what Bruce Lee wrote what he thought we should do on the ground in JKD.
Miten tärkeänä Stefan ja muut JKD:n harrastajat/opettajat pidätte sitä, että kamppailijalla on runsaasti aiempaa kokemusta kamppailu- ja ip-lajeista ennen kuin JKD:tä aloitetaan?
this can of course bee a hindrance in any style, you are coloured by your previous experience. Bruce lee said that if you have a pair og glasses with green lenses, everything we look at will have a green shimmer. This is the openmindeness he talked about in JKD. When you study JKD, yuou should not look at JKD or any other styles with coloured lenses, you should totally openminded to anything and everything to find your own truth, even be opemminded and question anything that is true according to JKD principles.

If you are able to "take of you green Lenses" and any other lenses you have had before entering JKD, or any style, you of course can use your prior experience to your advantage.
No eikös jkd ole ihan niinku mikä tahansa laji, noin niinkuin lajitreenin kannalta. Eli siellä jkd-koulussa treenataan ja opetetaan teknisiä juttuja niinku muissakin lajeissa. Niistä voi sitten koota itelleen lempirepertuaaria, kuten muuallakin..?
To me it definitely is. The difference is that I truly belive that Bruce Lee was following what Classical Martial arts is all about, and that is ShuHaRI(Sao Po Lai in Chinese) Are you guys familiar with this? Shu is the first stage in martial art, You copy the teacher, Ha is when you start to break away from yiour teacher, you start to question him, finding what works for you, Ri is when you have found your own truth. Unfortunately most Classical stles today remains in Shu for their entire carreer. They think that people like Funaksohi, kano, Ueshiba and all the great old masters are the only ones who can reach Ri. Kano even reached Ri when he was 18 years old, what Bruce Lee is saying is that so can we

What Bruce Lee described as "No Form" and "No style" to me is not being "without style", training any style, mixing any styles. Bruce Lee desscribed No style in Enter the Dragonaas "i do not hit, it hits all by itself". We all know that repetition, repetition and more repetition is typical any classical system, and this is the road to spontaneous action.

The diffrence with JKD is that bruce believed that 1 technique is easier to "put into the spine", to achieve spontaneous action than 5. This is why we don't have 15 Katas, 15 Stances, 10 Kicks, 20 punches, 100 throws in JKD. This is why Bruce Lee said daily decrease, simplicity. He believd hat the fewer stiyes you trained, the fewer techniques you trained, the faster yoy techniques will "hit all by itself"

This is why I only teach and train JKD, I don't crosstrain and tecah other styles in my school, I believe that Jun fan JKD is the best and fastet way for me to get to "No Style"

I would say that theonly thing that that is diffrent from JKD to most classical style is
1. there is not the same hierarchi thinking, that you can't question the style, that you have to copy you teacher
2.The taecher is not forcing you, trying to convince you to stay in his style. The teacher in JKD welcomes his students to look outside his chosen style
3. JKD has no costumes, we treat training as a play but a serious play, the athmosphere is like any training gym, the respect to the gym, tecaher and training partnes is within us, it is not forced into bowing, even going to the toilet.

When I have studied Traditional styles, Principles like Shuharim Kobi Ichi, Iken Hisatsu I really believ that JKD is what Karate and traditional martial arts is all about, it just got lost over the ages, and Bruce Lee's mission was to find the true spirit of martial arts again.

I believe he found it in Jun fan JKD and that is why I have chose to train Jun fan JKD and and hopefull one day my students will call my Jun fan JKD as Stefan Nikander JKD as we call our teachers jun fan JKD as ted Wong JKD.

SteFan
Kuvake
Mjölnir
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 1
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2005
Etulaji: Jyrki Saario Defendo
Sivulajit: Potkunyrkkeily, BJJ
Takalajit: Krav Maga, Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu, Escrima, Aikido, Muay Thai, Shootfighting
Yhteystiedot:

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti Mjölnir »

ShuHaRI Are you guys familiar with this?
:lol:

You bet!
"Vaikka minä vaeltaisin pimeässä laaksossa, en pelkäisi mitään pahaa, sillä minä olen pahin pimeys laaksossa"
-Psalmi 23:4 (modattu)

Instructor Petteri
Defendo Green Director
Liity etupotkijaksi
Kuvake
Aleksi T
kylkeenpotkija

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti Aleksi T »

Kiitos jälleen kerran. Olihan tuo nyt vähän tyhmä kysymys, mutta mistä näistä tyhmä tietää jos ei kysy. :) ShuHaRi ei ollut mulle mitenkään tuttu juttu, mutta avasi tavallaan aika paljon tuota ajattelutapaa. Varmaan se selkein ero useimpiin lajeihin nähden on juuri tuo Ha- ja Ri-vaiheisiin siirtyminen.
Kuvake
joksanen
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 8
Lauteille: Helmikuu 2005

Jeet Kune Do

Viesti joksanen »

SteFanJKD kirjoitti: What Bruce Lee described as "No Form" and "No style" to me is not being "without style", training any style, mixing any styles. Bruce Lee desscribed No style in Enter the Dragonaas "i do not hit, it hits all by itself". We all know that repetition, repetition and more repetition is typical any classical system, and this is the road to spontaneous action.
Oon samaa mieltä. Etenkin näin wingivihrein lasein katsottuna aika moni Brucen anekdootti soveltaa wingin perusperiaatetta eteenpäin sinkoavasta kädestä. Sen sijaan että löisi heti kun on mahdollisuus, pitää lakata lakkaamasta lyömästä heti kun ei ole tarvis. Ja kun tämä toimii, ei ole vain yhtä iskua tai yhtä kombinaatiota jonka jälkeen savun hälvettyä tarkistetaan vastustajan kunto. Vaan on se, "aavistuksen" taiteellisesti määritelty, itseilmaisun puhtain muoto.
Vastaa

Lauteilla

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei potkulaisia ja 26 kurkkijaa