Oletko miettinyt etupotkijuutta? Potkua tukemalla pääset etupotkijoiden omalle alueelle, jossa asiantuntijat vastaavat kysymyksiin. Lisäksi etupotkijana voit selata Potkua näkemättä yhtään mainosta. Tutustu ja mieti. :)

BJJ ja vyökäytännöt

Kamppailu-urheilulajit eli BJJ, MMA, nyrkkeily, paini, potkunyrkkeily, thainyrkkeily jne.

Valvoja: Valvoja

Vastaa
Kuvake
JanneM
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 89
Lauteille: Tammikuu 2005

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti JanneM »

Riku Ähvä kirjoitti: Kisoissa toisaalta Suomessa on vielä se ongelma että värivöillä on yhdistety sarjat, mutta toivottavasti tulevaisuudessa aletaan saamaan joka vyöarvolle omia sarjoja.
Onhan suomessa jo SM, FO ja NLO -kisat missä on sinivöisille omat sarjat eli elite (purpura, ruskea, musta) erikseen. Veikkaisin, että 3-5 vuoden päästä on oma sarja purppuroille ja elite on ruskeat ja mustat.
Kaikille vyöarvoille omia sarjoja en usko suomessa näkeväni ehkä koskaan...
-Janne Maunonen-
**No jasinui salmul saralra**
JKL Fight Club
Defendo JKL
American Defendo Academy
Kuvake
Benu
kylkeenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 31
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2007

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Benu »

Olin jo kirjoittanut viestin missä oli sama sisältö mitä Jannen viestissä, mutta poistin sen koska oletin että Riku on tietonen elite sarjan olemassaolosta. Kyllä, uskon myös että ruskeat ja mustat tulevat aina olemaan suomen kisoissa samassa sarjassa, eikös judossakin ole niin? Samat säännöthän heillä käytännössä on, otteluaika tosin vain 2min lyhyempi ruskuaisilla. Olishan se tosiaan hienoa jos saataisi 4 vyösarjaa suomeenkin.
Lazy jiu-jitsu
Kuvake
Riku Ähvä
munillepotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 2
Lauteille: Elokuu 2009
Etulaji: BJJ/SW
Takalajit: Shukokai Karate

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Riku Ähvä »

Benu kirjoitti: Olin jo kirjoittanut viestin missä oli sama sisältö mitä Jannen viestissä, mutta poistin sen koska oletin että Riku on tietonen elite sarjan olemassaolosta. Kyllä, uskon myös että ruskeat ja mustat tulevat aina olemaan suomen kisoissa samassa sarjassa, eikös judossakin ole niin? Samat säännöthän heillä käytännössä on, otteluaika tosin vain 2min lyhyempi ruskuaisilla. Olishan se tosiaan hienoa jos saataisi 4 vyösarjaa suomeenkin.
Olen tietoinen kyllä elitestä. En vaan viime viestissä jaksannut kirjoittaa asiasta. On kyllä minunkin mielestäni epätodennäköistä että mustilla ja ruskeilla vöillä olisi Suomessa eri sarjat tai siihen menee ainakin kymmeniä vuosia, jos niin tapahtuu. Meinasin lähinnä muitakin kisoja, kun esim. salikisoissa on yleensä vaan värivyöt ja valkovyöt. Salikisoissa sen huomaa että valkovöissä on yleensä enemmän porukkaa kun värivöissä... Sitten kun saadaan jossain vaiheessa neljä eri sarjaa niin kilpaileminen on paljon mielekkäämpää. Uskon että monen kilpailuinto kasvaa kun juuri sinisen saaneella ei ole vastassa neljän natsan ruskeaa. :P
Kuvake
TommyV
reiteenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 1
Lauteille: Marraskuu 2009

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti TommyV »

Benu kirjoitti: Olin jo kirjoittanut viestin missä oli sama sisältö mitä Jannen viestissä, mutta poistin sen koska oletin että Riku on tietonen elite sarjan olemassaolosta. Kyllä, uskon myös että ruskeat ja mustat tulevat aina olemaan suomen kisoissa samassa sarjassa, eikös judossakin ole niin? Samat säännöthän heillä käytännössä on, otteluaika tosin vain 2min lyhyempi ruskuaisilla. Olishan se tosiaan hienoa jos saataisi 4 vyösarjaa suomeenkin.
Tämmöstä pientä korjausta vaan tohon sun juttuus että judossa ei näin yleisesti ottaen ole omaa sarjaa kullekkin vyö luokalle. Näis perus kisois on kyllä vaan yks sarja kaikille vöille mutamaa poikkeusta lukuun ottamatta ninku alempien vöiden mestaruus missä saa korkeintaan olla oranssi, Sm pitää vähintään olla ruskea ja vielä muutama kisa missä saa olla korkeintaan sininen.
Kuvake
Benu
kylkeenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 31
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2007

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Benu »

Jees, tätä mä tarkotin siis että mustilla ja ruskuaisilla on oma sarja arvokisoissa kuten suomessa on myös BJJ:ssä elite, jonka uskon rajottuvan tulevaisuudessa myös vain ruskeisiin ja mustiin.
Lazy jiu-jitsu
Pyjamasankari
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 3
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2008

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Pyjamasankari »

Legendaarisen Australialaisen Machado-BJJ opettajan John B. Willin blogista:
Browning the Purple

I remember being awarded my Brown Belt and thinking ‘I am just not ready for this’. Perhaps I wasn’t, but it wasn’t my choice, it was a decision made by the Machado brothers – and so my fate was sealed.
My personal experience upon receiving new rank is this – you quickly grow into it. And so it was when I received my Brown Belt – back in the mid 90’s – in Los Angeles. I was fortunate beyond imagining, as at that time, we had three of the five Machado brothers all teaching in the same room. Such a wealth and depth of experience – it was hard not to make progress – provided you turned up, strapped your Gi on, and stepped onto the mat.

Now to the thrust of this blog – what happened in my game/ability that prompted my coaches to present me with the new belt? As a Purple Belt, I was starting to develop a technical understanding of not only my personally preferred game but an understanding of the underlying mechanics of any technique they showed me – and I had become a lot clearer on where I liked to be and how I liked to attack – in short, I had developed a ‘game’. But Brown Belt, this was something different.

A Purple Belt becomes a brown, according to the Machado Brothers, when he or she is happy ‘anywhere’ – in other words, a Brown Belt doesn’t have to be in his or her favorite position to have options and the skill to apply them. A brown belt is a happy camper, no matter where they are.

This is a very big jump from Purple Belt – Rigan and Jean Jacques Machado used to tell me that a purple belt was an advanced/seasoned Blue Belt – but a Black Belt is an advanced/seasoned brown belt. Another way to put it is this … a Blue Belt is an apprentice Purple Belt – but a Brown Belt is an apprentice Black Belt.

So my advice, for any caring to take it, is this … purple belts: take time, each and every week, to put yourself into as many positions as you can. Have fun on top, on the bottom, in danger, in every conceivable position – this way you will develop adaptability and confidence. It is easy to feel good when you are imposing your ‘game’ on someone else – it is more challenging to feel good when they are imposing their game on you. To be a brown belt – you need to experience all kinds of ‘weather’.

Best wishes - JBW
Kuvake
Andy
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 61
Etulaji: Potkunyrkkeily
Takalajit: Karate, ju-jutsu
Yhteystiedot:

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Andy »

Pikadanien myöntäminen on näköjään löytänyt tiensä myös BJJ-puolelle: http://www.bjjee.com/articles/xande-rib ... jiu-jitsu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Xande Ribeiro On MMA Fighters Getting Promoted Straight To BJJ Black Belt: ‘It’s A Joke. Respect Jiu-Jitsu’

Six times World Champion Xande Ribeiro is firmly against BJJ instructors promoting MMA fighters without prior experience in Jiu-Jitsu, straight to black belt. This is getting more and more common with examples of Rashad Evans, Wanderlei Silva, Stanislav Nedkov, Daniel Cormier (straight to brown belt) and many more.

In a interview with tatame, Xande Ribeiro criticized MMA fighters who receive a black belt without in depth knowledge and experience in Jiu-Jitsu:

“I find this a little embarrassing. It’s a joke! You shouldn’t give a black belt just because the guy is tough. You have to respect the master and your companions. Many people get the black belt to open affiliates of an academy, and that is unacceptable. Another thing that makes me angry is seeing an MMA fighter getting a black belt. MMA is not Jiu-Jitsu. You have to know how to use the Gi, must have commitment to Jiu-Jitsu and your master. Tell him to show a spider guard, a sweep … Who does that is only thinking about fame and money. I’ve trained and tried hard to get a black belt. I’ve Been loyal to teachers and training partners. Jiu-Jitsu is one thing; MMA is another. Respect the art.

Xande’s master, Royler Gracie had this to say a few years ago when MMA fighter Rashad Evans got promoted straight to BJJ black belt by his nephew Rolles Gracie. He received the black belt in ‘gi-less Jiu-Jisu’ even though he has never trained in the gi:

Royler told Bloodyelbow:

“Everyone has their own criteria for giving out belts, who am I to criticize someone who is giving out belts? My principles are that the person needs to have a knowledge of self defense, a basic knowledge of Jiu-Jitsu, of the ground, know how to apply a submission with the gi, pass the guard… It doesn’t matter if the guy is tough, because a guy who is only tough does not represent the “finesse” of Jiu-Jitsu. Not that he doesn’t have the conditions to use it, he has the conditions to use a belt. Rashad is the type of guy that can use any belt, he is a “native” tough guy, he trains but he trains without the gi… Who am I to take his belt away? Rolles is the one that gave it to him, I’d endorse it but if he came to my academy he’d need to train with the gi. But I do not challenge [the decision], I am far from challenging that.”

Fortunately there are also BJJ coaches that look after MMA fighters, that do not want to fast track the promotion. Fabio “Pateta” Prado is a BJJ black belt the coach of Urijah Faber and Joseph Benavidez at team Alpha Male in Sacramento. He had told MMAfighting.com how he wouldn’t promote Faber to black belt if he beat Renan Barao by submission (He lost by TKO), unless he trained more in the gi. Faber is a brown belt (was promoted top purple in 2010, then brown in 2011) and has defeated numerous BJJ black belts in MMA:

“No I won’t promote him yet, no way. We need to adjust some details with the gi. He needs to train with the gi, and he hasn’t been doing that much lately because he fought a lot last year. But when he returns to train with the gi he’ll receive the black belt, he knows that. Some guys here in the USA that teach for four years and have a lot of black belts.

Prado is critical of Checkmat’s Leandro Vieira, who promoted UFC light heavyweight Daniel Cormier directly from white to brown belt:

“Some Checkmat guys are giving belts too quickly. If you ask those guys, Cormier won’t know how to score a jiu-jitsu fight. How are you going to promote a guy this way? I think it’s a shame you promote a guy to black belt and he doesn’t even know the rules. I’m pissed off with that. I don’t know if the coaches just want to be seen. Here in the U.S., there are a lot of guys promoting students via internet. I can’t understand it. My student Joseph Benavidez is a white belt in jiu-jitsu, and he has defeated five black belts in jiu-jitsu: Wagnney Fabiano, Rani Yahya, Jeff Curran, Miguel Torres and Jussier Formiga,” he said. “But if you ask him what’s a lapel choke, he won’t know. And you ask me why he’s still a white belt. To receive the black belt, you need to know the positions, the origin of the fight, how to do the proper grip at the lapel, hip escaping. There’s no reason to promote Faber to black belt if he can’t teach you a loop choke. That’s the reality of jiu-jitsu. Whenever he has the opportunity he puts on the gi and trains. That’s important.”
Antti Sariola

www.instagram.com/fight_coach_andy/
www.facebook.com/anttisariolakbt/

You can play Football, you can play Rugby, but you can't play K1! - Sensei Will Vanders
Kuvake
Andy
etupotkija
Yhteystiedot:

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Andy »

[youtube][/youtube]
Antti Sariola

You can play Football, you can play Rugby, but you can't play K1! - Sensei Will Vanders
Kuvake
Mika
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 21
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2004
Etulaji: HIIT, girya
Sivulajit: pilates, yinjooga
Takalajit: Tanglang
Yhteystiedot:

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Mika »

Tuossa on tyyliä. :D
ไม่เป็นไร
Zen, I haz it.

Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Potki etuja!
Kuvake
Andy
etupotkija
Yhteystiedot:

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Andy »

Joo mutta ongelma on siinä että jos on liian hyvä niin ei saa vyötä.
Antti Sariola

Kuvake
JanneM
etupotkija

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti JanneM »

Mä olen myöntänyt yhden oranssin tuollein.
Ja vähän samaan henkeen vyötettiin yksi sininen meidän salilla. TOsin siinä sensei BOozehound paini kaverin kanssa ja mä kävin yhden toisen jätkän kanssa viahtamassa vyön. Siinä kyllä kaveri huomas, että vyötä vaihdetaan ja yritti pistää hanttiin. :D
-Janne Maunonen-
JKL Fight Club
Defendo JKL
American Defendo Academy
Kuvake
Mika
etupotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 21
Lauteille: Joulukuu 2004
Etulaji: HIIT, girya
Sivulajit: pilates, yinjooga
Takalajit: Tanglang
Yhteystiedot:

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Mika »

Ihan parasta! :D
ไม่เป็นไร
Zen, I haz it.

Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Potki etuja!
Gaijin
sääreenpotkija
Viestit tässä aiheessa: 1
Lauteille: Lokakuu 2010

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Gaijin »

JanneM kirjoitti: Veikkaisin, että 3-5 vuoden päästä on oma sarja purppuroille ja elite on ruskeat ja mustat.
Tämä oli helmikuulta -11 joten aika hyvin osu haarukkaan tuo ennustus :)
Kuvake
JanneM
etupotkija

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti JanneM »

Gaijin kirjoitti:
JanneM kirjoitti: Veikkaisin, että 3-5 vuoden päästä on oma sarja purppuroille ja elite on ruskeat ja mustat.
Tämä oli helmikuulta -11 joten aika hyvin osu haarukkaan tuo ennustus :)
Olen Jiu-Jitsun nostradamus. ;)
Olen edelleen sitä mieltä, että en usko näkeväni mustille ja ruskeille vöille omia kilpailusarjoja suomessa ehkä koskaan.
Seuraavaksi lienee naisten painoluokkien lisäämienn eliteen ja miesten ruskea- ja mustavöisten painoluokkien lisääminen.
Tämä n. 2-4 vuoden syklillä...
-Janne Maunonen-
JKL Fight Club
Defendo JKL
American Defendo Academy
Kuvake
Andy
etupotkija
Yhteystiedot:

BJJ ja vyökoekäytännöt

Viesti Andy »

Pitäisiköhän ruveta suorittamaan BJJ-vöitä Gracie Universityssä?

http://www.bjjee.com/bjj-news/guy-never ... t-in-mail/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Guy Never Sparred & Receives Gracie University Blue Belt in Mail

After Murilo Bustamante and Royce Gracie, another prominent Jiu-Jitsu figure has spoken out openly against online learning and grading in Jiu-Jitsu, more specifically Gracie University.

ADCC 2013 champion Kron Gracie. The son of Rickson, who received his Jiu-Jitsu black belt at 19 years of age, did not spare members of family to discuss the matter.

Dissatisfied, Kron, in an exclusive interview with tatame (in Portuguese), criticized his first cousins and Rener and Ryron Gracie leaders of Gracie University, where up to recently (following controversy and protest from the BJJ community) you used to be able to get a BJJ blue belt online.

“It’s a shame the way the Jiu-Jitsu is being sold. I am ashamed to say that Ryron and Rener teach classes online, and that you can get a belt from a Gracie over the internet. I am sad to know that it’s happening now. Unfortunately, I can not do anything. I do not own the world, I can only control what I do. Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art. You need to put your blood in the gym, hang out with your teacher and earn the belt. It’s something you do not get with time, experience for money and friendship.”

This guy lives in Austin, Texas and received his blue belt in the mail after having demonstrated a set of basic techniques in front of a camera. He never rolled (live sparring). There are around 10 legit Jiu-Jitsu academies in and around Austin, Texas, where he can be taught Jiu-Jitsu directly.
Gracie Universityn nettisivut: https://www.gracieuniversity.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Antti Sariola

Vastaa

Lauteilla

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei potkulaisia ja 36 kurkkijaa